EL RANCHO SCHOOL
2022 Summer Swimming Lesson Information
Starts June 13th
Let’s swim! Small-group swim lessons for children, ages 2 to 13, are 30 minutes daily. Bring a swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen, and get ready for fun in the pool. Beginning and advanced swimmers are welcome.
2022 Swim Lesson @ El Rancho School
- All children signed up for swim instruction will be evaluated in their first week of lessons to determine the appropriate group for instruction.
- Swim fees are payable in advance when the child is signed up. It must be attached to this form. Please do not include it in your tuition payment. Swimming lessons are $70.00 a week. Our daily rate of $25.00 is only available for part-time students. A written one-week notice is required for a change in the swimming lesson schedule. No refunds or swim credits are given for any reason, including change of schedule, illness, absences, inclement weather (“dry” lessons on safety, etc. will be given), field trips, etc.
- Please use a permanent marker to write your child’s name on everything brought & worn to school: clothing, bathing suit, towel, goggles (if needed), earplug, and case (if needed) Swim bag: rubberized, nylon, hard plastic only. Grocery bag type is not allowed at school due to the possibility of suffocation.
- All two and three-year-olds are required to wear swim pants/diapers that the parent provides under their swimming suit. If a child does not have them, he/she will not be able to swim that day and the lesson is nonrefundable.
- Bathing suits and towels must go home each day. If your child’s clothing is not marked with their name, and we notice it, we will mark their name on any item not marked. Be sure to mark socks, shoes, and underwear.
- Sunscreen: El Rancho School staff will apply spray-only sunscreen to students daily before their swim lesson, and in the 3:00 PM hour. For their faces we spray a bit I in the hands and they wipe their faces, so that we are not touching multiple children’s faces. If you would like our staff to apply spray sunscreen on your child, please bring in the spray-only sunscreen of your choice, clearly labeled with your child’s name at the very top of the container, complete the attached medication form for sunscreen, and leave it on the school office desk. If your child requires sun screen lotion to be applied, parents are required to send disposable gloves to be used on their child.
For more information email ElRanchoSchool@att.net or call (916) 482-8656